Our Services are rapidly changing. We have taken on board the needs of our customers and have realized that it is important to change our service delivery. We are now offering more services online so that we can access our expert services from the comfort of your home . There is no need to travel long distances to come and see a Solicitor in person . We have listened to you and are introducing new services including out of hours consultations in the evenings and weekends. This will enable us to give you accurate and correct advice simply by pressing a button.
Do you have a quick question?
Need advice NOW!?
We are offering a new telephone service with the option of video link where you can get quick advice from an expert.
If there is anything that you are not sure about, for example which form to use, what evidence to include, the cost of Home Office fees, whether or not you qualify under a certain route – then try our quick telephone service.
We offer out of hours services and a weekend service which will be convenient for you if you cannot contact us during office hours.
All you have to do is visit the link below, book a slot and make a payment.
It will only cost you £99 for half an hour’s advice.
Immigration Application Checking Service
If you would like your immigration application checked by a qualified Solicitor then we can do that for you. It is worth having an experienced expert check through your application. Small mistakes can end up costing you a lot and therefore it is advisable to try our checking service.
You do not have to come into our offices to see us but can simply upload the completed forms together with the accompanying documents and email them to us. We will go through the documents and give you advice. The service covers most applications. This service is not suitable for complex immigration matters.
All categories of visit visas Permanent residence for EU nationals and family members Naturalization as a British Citizen Refugee family reunion
- All categories of visit visas
- Permanent residence for EU nationals and family members
- Naturalization as a British Citizen
- Refugee family reunion
- All other applications including
- Residence for family members of EEA national
- Entry and Residence for non
- EEA family members e.g. spouses relatives and children
- Points Based System and family members
We can give you excellent feedback and you can have peace of mind knowing that an expert has checked your application. If you would like to post your applications to us then there is an additional handling fee of £50, which includes postage back to you by special delivery.
Full Advice and Service
Are you too busy to prepare the application yourself? Do you not want the hassle of having to fill in long complicated forms ? Does your heart race at the thought of having to deal with the Home Office ?
You have given us the full instructions to deal with your case from start to finish ! We will prepare the application for you , complete all the forms , draft witness statements and covering letters in accordance with your instructions . We will ensure that everything is done to a high standard and this will enhance your chances for success . We have a proven track record and a very high success rate . Read some of the testimonials from clients that we have assisted in the past .
- Visit visas
- Students and work experience (excluding Tier 4)
- Family reunion and family members of refugees
- Residence family members of EU nationals
- Naturalisation and registration as British
- Long residence in the UK (10-years)
- Parents, grandparents, and other dependent relatives
- Entry and residence for Tier 4 students and family
- Residence and permanent residence for EU nationals
- Permanent residence for family members of EU nationals
- All other applications including
- Tiers 1, 2 and 5 of the Points Based System
- Spouse, partner, civil or unmarried partners of non-EU nationals
- Human rights and private life applications
- Long residence in the UK (20-years)